, , ,

Beer bottle into flower vase

Wednesday, April 03, 2013


Take an empty beer bottle and clean it thoroughly from inside. 



Now fill 3/4th of the boiler with water and hold the beer bottle with a pot holder or a towel (I used a folded hand towel). After 10 to 15 minutes the steam starts affecting the glue and softens the label.



Carefully remove the labels with your hand.  If you feel the glue is still there on the surface wash it with a dish washer. 



Voila!!
Bottle is ready for use.

I filled the bottle with sand and pebbles to make the flower vase look natural.


Let your imagination run wild and make your own flower vase.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

About me

Nothing better than this blog can describe me well. I am a passionate craft lover, an avid traveler and an amateur photographer. I love meeting people, going places and also making friends. My traveling tale started when I was just 5 and my journey continues. The color, culture and traditions that I come across inspire my creations.

Contact me

You can drop me an email at adi.agarwala@gmail.com.