Memories fade but pictures don't!!

Monday, April 08, 2013


I have heard this many a times but could never take out time to sit, relax and look at old photographs. After completing my MBA I was all occupied in my job and followed a lifestyle which all of follow today, “work hard and party harder”. Though I never forget to carry my camera and click pictures but never took it so seriously until last Friday.

Good Friday, a day off for most of us and more than a day off it is an extended weekend. A rarity which we all long for isin't it!

Not willing to go out and tan myself, I spent the whole day at home. I wanted to take a day off from Facebook, twitter and books. I started browsing my old photographs. I was transported to a different world altogether.  Oh!! How beautiful our childhood days were. I wish I never grew up to be employed by someone!

Those photographs bought a feeling of rejuvenation. I thought to put all these pictures in my room so that whenever I am down and tired I can energize myself. Feel the touch of my parents, love of my bro, recall all those stories from grannies and all the pranks played together with friends.

What better way I could have come up with than to make a frame myself. I was amazed myself that in a day I did a decent job.






Miss u Mom!!






You Might Also Like

1 comments

About me

Nothing better than this blog can describe me well. I am a passionate craft lover, an avid traveler and an amateur photographer. I love meeting people, going places and also making friends. My traveling tale started when I was just 5 and my journey continues. The color, culture and traditions that I come across inspire my creations.

Contact me

You can drop me an email at adi.agarwala@gmail.com.