, , , ,

Let the winds whisper!!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Music is omnipresent, has no boundaries and no origin. I feel blessed to be a part of a society where there is music for all occasion.  I might sound philosophical on saying about the presence of music in nature surrounding us but the truth is there is music everywhere. Even I took time to understand that. I realized it when my friend gifted a wind chime to me.

I placed it near the window and as the wind blew the soft jingles captivated me. Ever since then I started paying attention to whispers of the winds. It feels like the winds trying to reveal some secret in your ears.

This inspired me to make my own wind chime but unlike the normal ones found in the shops.  For me it had to have lots of colors as well.  



I deliberately made an unconventional wind chime as the soft jingles of bright coloured bells helped me rejuvenate myself.  





You Might Also Like

2 comments

About me

Nothing better than this blog can describe me well. I am a passionate craft lover, an avid traveler and an amateur photographer. I love meeting people, going places and also making friends. My traveling tale started when I was just 5 and my journey continues. The color, culture and traditions that I come across inspire my creations.

Contact me

You can drop me an email at adi.agarwala@gmail.com.